HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Shaw MVRB-4-LC Can't light the pilot I push down on the knob…

Customer Question
Robert Shaw MVRB-4-LC Can't light the...
Robert Shaw MVRB-4-LC
Can't light the pilot
I push down on the knob and turn it all the way to the right.
I use one of those extended lighters to reach where the gas comes out. No luck. tried several times
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

So you turn the dial to pilot, push down on the dial (holding the dial down)then put a match to the pilot and it doesn't light?