HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a trane voyager roof top unit. the furnace locks out…

Customer Question
hi i have a trane...
hi i have a trane voyager roof top unit. the furnace locks out after 10 minutes trying to see what an cause this i get two flashing light error which means external lock out. there is a new glow plug in the unit.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/9/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Usually the issue with these units is a limit is opening or a pressure switch is opening.What is model on unit?

ych150d3hobbi found two limits on it one under the ignition glow plug and one by the blower fan by passed both its still locking out
as i said before it is flashing twice which is the lock out code

To reset the system at the unit, cycle the unit power by turning the disconnect switch “Off” and then “On”.

See if it gives a different code before locking out

it does not give me code i stood there the whole time what it does is that the inducer fan shuts off the board tries to reignite a few times but it wont since the fan is not working after the board locks the fan starts again.

Inducer has to stay running so pressure switch will close and stay closed.Are we losing power to the inducer?