HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am getting ready to replace our hvac system for upstairs…

Customer Question
I am getting ready...

I am getting ready to replace our hvac system for upstairs and wanted to make sure I am getting a fair price

Contractor's Assistant: Are you an HVAC professional?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
I have received and estimate for a full hvac replacement and adding a steam humidifier to our downstairs system. I want to make sure that I am receiving a fair price. Lennox: Furnace: EL180E-090B, Outdoor Unit: EL16XC1-036, Aprilaire Humidifier - Model 800. Thanks!
11/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Prices vary around the country. What may be a good price in Boston may be high in Tampa. The only way you can be sure is to get 3 or 4 bids from local contrators and compare them.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer