HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a Nordyne igniter for model # mim056abw. Can you

Customer Question
I need a Nordyne...

I need a Nordyne igniter for model # mim056abw. Can you help??

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My furnace is 16 years old, just like my modular home, but this is the first winter that I need a new igniter.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes, a HVAC tech came out and said I need a new igniter.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I'm a disabled vet and will have to have the tech do it, but they say they can't find one.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'd settle for a used one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/7/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Look and see if maybe the model is M1MB056ABW

Try this link and let me know if it looks like your igniter

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Igniter/903110A/2640285?modelNumber=M1MB+056A+BW

it is.

Best price is Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intertherm-Nordyne-Miller-Furnace-Igniter-Ignitor-903110A-903110-9031100-FC047-/271756668678

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

I just called the repair shop and they agreed it would do the trick. If I order it, they'll install for $85.So ty

Thanks for letting me help.Please select the 5 star rating on page before you go.