HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a model 3500a811 that will not start up. It stopped a…

Customer Question
Hi,I have a coleman...

Hi,I have a coleman model 3500a811 that will not start up.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It stopped a few days ago and then started working again and now does not work

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan does not come on when I turn it to fan on the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Maybe just the thermostat,originally thought it was the sequencer, but I am not getting power apparently because the fan will not come on

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Ricky Main,
 replied 9 months ago
Ricky Main

Hi my name is Ricky, if you disconnect r from thermostat and touch it to g will your fan come on?

what is r and g?I am leaving now and will be back after about 8 hours
How do you know if you need a new thermostat for you furnace?
We got help from someone else since we can not wait 24 hours for an answer!So we need our money refunded back on our credit card ending in #3486.