HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a replacement condenser from Goodman, the original…

Customer Question
I have a replacement...

I have a replacement condenser from Goodman, the original was a variable speed and they have since discontinued it and as a warranty replacement they sent me a different condenser and the wiring is totally different

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I installed it 2 weeks ago and they sent me some kit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The original tstat was a communicating system and it appears that this one is not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
11/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Can you provide the model # of the original condenser, the replacement condenser, and the kit Goodman sent you?