HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Hydrotherm Boiler that needs a pressure switch

Customer Question
I have a Hydrotherm...

I have a Hydrotherm Boiler that needs a pressure switch BM8026. Model of Boiler is HI-165B. Can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The Suburban Propane repairman was here today and says he needs the PS-1 low fire pressure switch. I had no heat last night and none now because he cannot get it to work.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It is not the thermostats. When the boiler starts, which it down, the fan runs and then the ignitor will usually click to light the burner. Only the fan and the circulating pump run.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No the Suburban propane guy will do the work. I need the part.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you get me the part???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, call these people on the phone and give them the boiler model number, they should be able to locate a replacement from there.... if you have any trouble with that post back here, there are dozens of other options we can pursue.

.

When you have what you need Select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it to close the question