HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox unit heater and have recently puchast a new…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox unit heater and have recently puchast a new circuit board, only upon installation I found that the plug in does not match as it has six plug in as the old one has nine, where can I find the correct plug in for this conversion.?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

It is the plug in that does not adapt to the new circuit board that is not the same as the old plug in and this is a problem as the unit I know will not function without the proper conversion pig tail to convert from the old to the new,

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

You are on the wrong foot here it is not in the system per say it is the new circuit board integrating with the new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have been in the Hvac for 35 yrs. What I want TO KNOW IS WHRER CAN I GO TO FIND THE PIG TAil to connect the old to the new?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only to help find a solution to this problem, Thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The previous questions are web generated general questions.I am a live expert.Can you give me the model on the heater and model on your new board?