HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ga92-100, Today, Yes, I changed the pressure relief valve…

Customer Question
Valiant ga92-100 Contractor's Assistant:...

Valiant ga92-100

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I changed the pressure relief valve

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
I replaced the pressure relief valve on my furnace (Valiant ga92-100) and now it won't come on automatically, I can push the relay on the aquastat to get it fire up but that's the only way, and it cuts off when I release relay
10/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

.

HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Do you still need help? If so I need a picture of the wiring connections on the Aquastat/relay

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I'm not in front of unit at the moment, I will send the pictures later today

Ok, also need to know if this boiler has a vent damper and how many thermostats on thesytem? Get back with these answers when you post the pics

Try jumping the T & TV terminals on the control (top left). Does the relay pull in?

No

I'm well aware of how the control functions. If the circulator doesn't turn on when you jump T & TV you need to replace the control.

Which control

The one in the pic. Looks like a Honeywel L8148E.

Do you have more questions?