HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Fuse york heat pump. Changed out thermostat think I blew a…

Customer Question
Blown fuse york heat...

Blown fuse york heat pump

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Changed out thermostat think I blew a fuse

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to know how to change fuse on York heat pump

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/20/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 11 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Just get to the board in the unit and check for the fuse that is attached to the board. There should be a slot fuse on the board. Like this

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving for my service. That will also allow you to come back to me right here anytime for as many FREE followup questions you have!