HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Baxi Luna 1.310 Fi. I had to replace the pcb, and…

I have a Baxi Luna...
I have a Baxi Luna 1.310 Fi. I had to replace the pcb, and in the process, a white wire came loose. I traced it back to the Taco SR502 Switching Relay, where it connects to X2(X1 connects to the terminal block) Where does this white wire go?
Answered in 1 day by:
10/21/2017
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician
That wire should be one of 2 wires going to the aquastat
Have I answered your question satisfactorily? If not, please let me know what other help you need. If so, please accept the answer and rate the service you received. We're always happy to hear how we're doing! Thank you
Hello. I've noticed that the answer has not been accepted. Do you have any other questions?
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician
it worked. I also discovered that the three way valve had failed( found a tiny washer inside circulation motor impellar) A friend is helping install a new valve. Thanks for your reply, I guess I should have taken a wiring course when I bought my house. Cheers!
it worked
All set thankd
Thanks
Take care
Thank you. You as well. Let us know if you ever need any other help!
hvacdave84
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician