HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a trinity NTI boiler that will not kick on, but

Customer Question
I have a trinity...

I have a trinity NTI boiler that will not kick on, but showing a flashing error code of "att" and the number of 7

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

1 year old. Have not gotten error message before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what you say and all that's involved

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 9 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I need the model of your boiler. All you gave me is the brand.