HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need to know how manually unlock Founten thermostat

Customer Question
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/15/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 10 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Do you have the model number of the thermostat?

Billy

FS-WM500

And do you have this manual HERE

And are you set up as administrator in the unit for passwords etc.?

the software is not communicating so we have to do it manually on each thermostat. We were provided instructions before from Founten but can not remember the actual steps.

To make sure I understand....you do NOT want to control thermostat individually from main panel...but AT the individual thermostat physically?

This is not in the operating files...I will need to check for you and reply later. You will receive an email when answer is ready.

Billy