HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a new wagner HVAC with wifi thermostat. It is setup…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new wagner HVAC with wifi thermostat. It is setup but now I want to setup the wagner app on my smartphone. It is asking me for the registration code (I do not remember it from setting up the thermostat). How can i retrieve it?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Not a larger problem, system is working great just want to setup the iPhone bryant app

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Y

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how to retrieve the registration code from an already setup bryant thermostat

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Ferryman

The only way to retrieve the registration code is to factory reset your thermostat and go through the setup process again.

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago
Did you still need assistance with this? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.