HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I can not get my safe open, SN 13-070--596. My email is

Customer Question
Second opinion] I can...

Second opinion] I can not get my safe open, SN 13-070--596. My email is jim.lyons.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Months.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe it is to heavey to move.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The conbination is Left 44-Right 97 Left72.But it won't open.What can I do?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
10/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

what brand is this safe?

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Did you still need assistance with this? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.