HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Thermostat says no power red line is not conted. Specific to…

Customer Question
Thermostat says no power...

Thermostat says no power red line is not conted

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific to thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

if the red cable is not connected to the thermostat it will need to be connected to your R terminal. Also make sure your thermostat batteries are good and or your common wire is hooked up to the C terminal.

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Did you need any further help with this? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.