HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I m in stamford conn looking for a tri angle tube contractor…

Customer Question
I m in stamford...

I m in stamford conn looking for a tri angle tube contractor to install a new indirect heater oil. my 75 gal. tri tube just gave out after 21 years(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Several weeks leaking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No looking for plumber contractor who specializes in tri angle tube. i m in fairfield county conn . my zip code 06905

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That s about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/6/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

This is the place I would call.

(###) ###-####/p>

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.