HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Brought a boiler from nome heating. Bought a boiler from…

Customer Question
Brought a boiler from...

Brought a boiler from nome heating

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Bought a boiler from mike west nome heating for eght thousand dollars need to insurance for my boiler

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I go about getting insurance for my burnham boiler? ***@******.***

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Is this in a residence?