HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My nest has an E53 erro. I just in stall the nest yesterday…

Customer Question
My nest has an...

My nest has an E53 erro

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

I just in stall the nest yesterday for the first time, install it how my old one was wired and i get an error 24. then i put the b wire in the rh slot and the red wire in the rc slot the error 24 is replaced with 53

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is an energy wise box from duke installed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/6/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Tell me what terminals each color wire went to on old and where you have on new

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer