HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 25HCA330A300 heat pump that stopped cooling

Customer Question
I have a 25HCA330A300...

I have a 25HCA330A300 heat pump that stopped cooling sometime today. Wanted to trouble shoot before I called in service. looking for information and came across this thread

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filters are good. Thermostat is set for 72, but it's 80 in the house.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's something I can diagnose or fix easily. I'm handy, but wouldn't attempt to do something that required a srvice engineer..

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The breaker was not tripped, but I shut it off anyway to try to gt it to reset.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Are you ready???

While waiting for your response, I determined that one of the fuses in the outdoor box needs to be replaced. So, if that fixes it. I'm good to go. No need to get any answers.Thanks anyway.

All good

Don't need a phone call. Don't need to talk. I expect that I won't see any charges for answers that I didn't get.