HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My battery is low. I have the manual but don't know how to…

Customer Question
My battery is low...

My battery is low. I have the manual but don't know how to pull off the coverto replace the batteries.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

JUst yesterdsy I saw the sign that the bateries are low.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Why not?How hard should it be to take the cover off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Most new thermostats you just grasp front cover and pull straight of subbase. Do you have a model or a picture of stat?

model number 1F80-261
Why is it so expensive to get an answer to a sinple question?
Just cancel if it is not a simple answr and i will go to the store.
no too expensive

I am not understanding .You have agreed to the amount of the answer and are being provided the answer.