HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My evcon furnace blower fan cycles every day at 8:20 with no…

Customer Question
My coleman evcon furnace...

My coleman evcon furnace blower fan cycles every day at 8:20 with no demand and no exhaust fan operation. It just co es on runs for 2 minutes then shuts down, and there was no previous heat dema d

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

New filters and new thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/4/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

This may be a thermostat issue have you tried to disconnect the thermostat and see if that happens? It sounds like it is just trying to recirculate the air in the house via a thermostat setting. I would check the thermostat programming settings and see. You may have it set to recirculate air at that time.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.