HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a RTH2300/RTH221 Series unit. I can set the time but…

Customer Question
I have a RTH2300/RTH221...

I have a RTH2300/RTH221 Series unit. I can set the time but not the current date . The Leave, return or sleep. please advise.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

How do you double check the thermostat and where is the filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where should the settings on the unit be

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/3/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Do you have the instructions? If not I can provide a link to them. Does the day start to flash when you press the 'set' button 2 times? If you press the 'set' button 3 times does the display change to allow you to set the leave time?