HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Accidentally pulled cord from air conditioner need

Customer Question
Accidentally pulled cord from...

Accidentally pulled cord from air conditioner need installation instructions for esa410m

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Pulled cord out of machine

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/3/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

You need to remove the side panel bottom screws and the ones along the back to slide the outer cover off then you can get right to where the cord connected reconnect it and slide and screw the outer cover back on.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

All ready done that know where the ground goes nowhere one the wires go but can't find Out where the 3rd one goes

Are they spade connectors and what color is the wire in question?

Both wires are Gray One is the ground 1 is a control panel those 2I know where they go the 3rd 1I don't

So you have 2 gray wires and a GREEN?

So you know where the 2 gray wires go? If so the green should just go to any ground spade point on the units frame.

Know I know where the green wire goes I know where one Gy wire goes because the spade was still there the 3rd Gray wire the spade pulled off and don't know where that 1 goes

Is the one gray going to the control board?

Does one Wire get hooked to the condenser And if so where
it is

One is the L1 hot wire and should go to the control and the other is the Neutral should go to the power board marked N

CLICK HERE

If you do not see that let me know

I know where the one the board goes I don't know where the other 1 goes Do you have a diagram for that

I found the diagram this will help,

CLICK HERE

Did that make more sense?

Know to many open spots in the Capacitor And nothing is marked

The capacitor should have a stamp on it by the terminals...if not the terminal that has the brown wire on it is FAN the one to the left of that terminal is the NEutral where your wire goes and it can go on any empty spade on the terminal there.

Did you find it?

I thought it went to the one stamp C

Yes C that is the COmmon Neutral terminal.

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH