HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Replacing a indoor blower motor the replacement motor has…

Customer Question
Replacing a indoor blower...

Replacing a indoor blower motor the replacement motor has black red and blue for speeds and white and a brown, usually there's 2 browns for capacitor, cant figure this out

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think thats about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/3/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Can you provide the part or model # of the new motor? Are you putting this in a gas furnace or electric air handler?

ka55hxjyz-5490

I'm having a lot of trouble finding that diagram. Was it a used motor? If it was new, was there a diagram that came with the motor or attached to the side of the motor?