HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox G40UH-48B-090-11. It has no red or light and…

Customer Question
I have a Lennox...

I have a Lennox G40UH-48B-090-11. It has no red or green light and the drip pan was full

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I cleaned the drip pan and tried to blow out the Drain line.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I just saw it when my thermstat went out today. There seems to be no red or green light

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can i would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Look at the white plastic condensate drain line for a tee with a tiny float inside with two wires attached, if you find that, its probably stuck in the up position, clean it out... let me know how that goes.

.

Rate this answer please, after that we can continue for up to 3 days, with unlimited training and coaching as needed.

Use the 'finish and rate your expert link' it is near the top of your page, click on it.

I will hold the question open to you.

.

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... 56 years in this business. Last 20 consulting for major firms nationally. 98.4% satisfaction rating on Just Answer.

.

Attach a close up. *exceedingly well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door … and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions, then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

The companies phone call offers are optional.