HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where can I buy parts for Soleus ductless a/c unit. The

Customer Question
Where can I buy...

Where can I buy parts for Soleus ductless a/c unit.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

The capacitor is bad. 30mfd-450V

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We are in the business but haven't been able to find part.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, there are several options... easiest will be to take the capacitor to Grainger Industrial Supply or Johnstone Supply and ask them to match it with a 440volt rated 30mfd capacitor, that has about a 90% chance of working... physical size compatibility will be the only question.

OR you can try this, click here please, then enter the model number of your unit... or call them on the phone.

We keep going until you have what you need.

.

When you have what you need, it will be time to locate the 'finish and rate your expert ' link to close the question. I will appreciate it