HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My panasonic air-condition cannot run it turns on but then…

Customer Question
My panasonic air-condition cannot...

My panasonic air-condition cannot run it turns on but then does not run.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I went away for a week, the aircon was on. When I came back it does not work anymore. the light was on though. then I press the remote control, it cannot change anything.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/2/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

If it turns on for a short time then shuts off it sounds like you are having it shut down on a over load, either high pressure or low pressure. Check your outside fan make sure this is coming on when your unit is trying to run. this is a common issue. also if your air filter inside the house is dirty that can trip a over load as well. Let me know if you need any more assistance, Don't forget to rate. Thanks

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Did you still need help with this? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.