HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a gas stove to heat my porch attached to my mobile…

Customer Question
I need a gas...

I need a gas stove to heat my porch attached to my mobile home

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I was just thinking like a cast model that if my power goes out I can still keep my home warm

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I need to bring in a gas fitter to do my work for me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need a vented stove

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
10/1/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

I would suggest any of these models and you can get them vented or ventless. These are very well constructed and easy to service and get parts for.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.