HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Baby Lock Evolution Serger. I can't get the cutting…

Customer Question
I have a Baby...

I have a Baby Lock Evolution Serger. I can't get the cutting blade to lock down. I turn the knob but nothing seems to be engaging.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the serger's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Baby Lock Evolution 3-4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 5 days by:
10/7/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

.

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago

So I did some research on this, can you by chance send me a picture of it?

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Did you still need help with this ? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.