HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have iRobot 760, need to order little sq. filters and the…

Customer Question
I have iRobot 760...

I have iRobot 760 , need to order little sq. filters and the 2 lg wheels , I don't think a re- tread will work lol

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I don't really know it has been a good while. I did order the paddle brushes before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where can I order these parts or do you have them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/30/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Hello, here you go

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE WHEEL KIT

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.