HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How old is my Aircond, it is a hitachi rac51cha1 serial

Customer Question
How old is my...

How old is my Aircond , it is a hitachi rac51cha1 serial number ###-##-####b

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/30/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 7 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

U​nfortunately I was not able to locate an exact month and year for you, but I narrowed it down to between June 2003 and January 2005. The outdoor unit is a RAS51CHA1 and the indoor unit is RAC51CHA1. If you need more info than that you would need to contact Hitachi direct and see if they have records that far back.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today as well as trying to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question.

All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information that you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way of communicating, since either of us may have some additional information or questions that may be necessary in resolving the problem you are experiencing, also uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice, and recommendations.

However, if you feel I have not been very helpful or the answer I provided was not what you were expecting, then please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POORLY (1 or 2 stars), it is best for both of us if you just ask me again to continue looking for more information or another possible solution. If I am unable to provide a better response, I can OPT OUT of your question, which will open it up for another expert that might be able to provide more assistance on this issue. Keep in mind that once I have been rated, it does not end our conversation. You can always come back later and ask me a follow up question, if you believe it has relevance on this issue. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that there is only do so much I can do from my computer and I may not be able to help you resolve or fix this problem, especially if it becomes apparent that a qualified service provider should be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and has the required tools to make the necessary repairs.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi... just wondering if you found this information helpful or if you needed further assistance?

Dave

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor