HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What termanels on the furnace do i use for a two wire

Customer Question
What termanels on the...

What termanels on the furnace do i use for a two wire thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Dont know

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope too

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes furnace just installed will not light

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

R & W on a furnace terminal strip. If your unit doesn't have a terminal strip (it's usually in the blower compartment on or near the control board) then I need the brand and model of your unit.