HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Ruudglass Pacemaker ser# RU 1200224675 mod#PEH

Customer Question
I have a Ruudglass...

I have a Ruudglass Pacemaker ser# *****(###) ###-#### mod#PEH 40-2

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The breaker trips after 30-45 sec. What is the problem and how old is the water heater

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes , used to be an electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How old is the heater

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Most likely a short in the upper thermostat or element. Heater is 17 years old.