HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a goodman 2 stage gas furnace,connected tovisionpro…

Customer Question
I have a goodman...

I have a goodman 2 stage gas furnace,connected tovisionpro stat.led on eim shows connected it is all green on led,s for a/c but when switching to heat led is red and furnace does no operate. any thoughts

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Settings are 75 actual set for 81 filters are good nothing tells me why led is red on eim

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No system operates on ac not on heat

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Can you please provide the full model # of he furnace? It will be on a tag on the sidewall inside the burner compartment.