HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Rheem model RRNA-BO48JK10E, sn 2G7102ADAAF110706101…

Customer Question
I have a Rheem model...
I have a Rheem model RRNA-BO48JK10E, sn 2G7102ADAAF110706101
What size is it?
Thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/28/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

4 tons 48 000 btu cool 100,000 btu heat

See link below:

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.