HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need to move ac compressor 12ft. what would that cost

Customer Question
Need to move ac...

Need to move ac compressor 12ft. what would that cost generally?

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the HVAC Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Is a technician available in my area? 31216

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This was suggested by another technician (It is currently under my deck)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm creating the concrete pad

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just looking for some assistance and a second look

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/28/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The auto reply was for the cost of getting assistance. I am a live technician. You can expect to pay about 350-400 dollars to relocate the unit.This will include copper tubing electrical, control wiring, evacuating and recharging the system.If you need help finding a contractor tell me what brand your unit is and I can point you in direction of a reliable ac person in your area.