HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Are these parts compatible for 5 ton, 16 Seer,

Customer Question
Are these parts compatible...

Are these parts compatible for 5 ton, 16 Seer, CondenserPA16NA06000G, furnace for propane 168MAA066110,

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Flex

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

New construction for 2040sq feet house single story, with 10 feet ceilings

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, the coil is LAPMP6021ALA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/27/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Is the furnace also Payne? That does not look like a Payne furnace model? Usually begin with PG or PGB