HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

All of a sudden the rotator stops working. A couple of days.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden the rotator stops working.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A couple of days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I'll have to get our "handiman".

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's myonly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/27/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. When you say rotator are you talking about your blower for your air conditioner/heater?