HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm looking to see how to add coolant r410a to my Marvair AC…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm looking to...
Second opinion] I'm looking to see how to add coolant r410a to my Marvair AC on my sailboatJA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: Just came up with low freon warning and not coolingJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: I'd like to if possibleJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: Marvair SAB16RCB005R
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/26/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Exactly what do you need assistance with? You will want to introduce the refrigerant through low side service valve slowly with bottle inverted for liquid