HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Is anybody going to answer my question? Yesterday. Just

Customer Question
Is anybody going to...

Is anybody going to answer my question?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just answer the damm question I did all of that yesterday!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, so far no question has showed up, just your demand for an answer.

If you can retype your question and get me the brand and model number of the equipment involved I will answer your question or I will forward it to the correct expert.

We can go from there