HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a new 1400 arc 14s. I'm not getting much cool. The…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 1400 arc 14s. I'm not getting much cool. The drain pan filled overnight and I drained it.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Running for the next 12 hours produced no water.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am on cool, high fan good venting.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any ideas?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
All of this occurred in the last 24 hours. Brand new unit.
Yes I am working on it myself
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

This is an AC unit Correct?

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Do you still need assistance with this?