HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What size capasitor do I need for a Goodman ck18-1B ac unit.

Customer Question
What size capasitor do...

What size capasitor do I need for a Goodman ck18-1B ac unit

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes to both

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's all the info I have, but wondering what size I need

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/25/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

You need a 25/5UF 370 VAC capacitor

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.