HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need framing dimensions for an install. I have purchased a…

Customer Question
I need framing dimensions...

I need framing dimensions for an install. I have purchased a Horizon Model. I'd like to send you a powerpoint sketch of the proposed framing to ensure it meets spacing requirements. Please send an email and I will forward for your comments.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I want to ensure I have the correct spacing for the Horizon Unit that I have purchased. I will send you a Power Point Sketch for your review and comment. Please send an email and I will transmit.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

How does this relate to my question

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Send an email to***@******.***. I'll then send a PowerPoint Sketch of proposed framing plan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, you can attach the file here using that 'add files' link next to your send button

It says "we can't read that file".Send an email to***@******.*** and I'll transmit my powerpoint file.

check your email

Hello again, I recieved your drawing, but I need the Horizon Model number so that I can pull the installation manual on it and check that against your drawings

I visited the local dealer and got the information I needed.
Assistance no longer required.L

Good work!

I visited the local dealer and got the information I needed.Your assistance is no longer required.Lorne Kelly