Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Will you find me a book or cd or pdf file that explains

will you find me a book or cd or pdf file that explains electrical/mechanical operation of home a/c-heat systems and with some trouble shooting in it?

This collection of video's will more complete than most books ... it takes about an 800 page book to cover all the various types of systems and many of them are obsolete by this time. Its quite a slog.

These video's can be a trial too, but at least are free, and you can skip any that do not make good sense to you... also some will have errors in them, but most will not, after you spend a day watching the video's you might very well be able to trouble shoot your own system.

Click here please. good luck with it.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
it will not let me rate

Here is the ratings box near the top of your page, I was waiting for you to get back to me before I put it up