HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a halcyon fujitsu mini split heat pump system. When…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a halcyon fujitsu mini split heat pump system. When install i was not at home. I have only used it in fan mode. Now that is is cooling off, needed the heat on this morning and it wont come on. I have a flashing operation light.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes the setting was set for it to come on. and the filters are brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work do I need done. I just thought it would come on with the remote. it was installed by a professional about 2 weeks ago

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have it set in economy mode and the economy light is constant with a blinking operation light

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
9/26/2017
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Michael Ferryman

it sounds like you need to take this unit out of economy mode, Its likely you are asking it to change your temp outside for economy mode parameters. Please take the unit out of economy mode and let me know how that works for you. Thank you

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago

Were you able to get this unit working correctly?

It was not in the economy mode. I had tried heat and cool and it only worked in the fan mode.Had installer come back out and fix it.Thank you for your time
HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago

ok thanks, ***** ***** please rate me positively so my average stays high :-) I really appreciate it.

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 10 months ago
Did you still need any assistance with this. If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.