HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a ladies Concord Sarasota 18kt gold and stainless…

Customer Question
I have a ladies...

I have a ladies Concord Sarasota 18kt gold and stainless steel watch with a black mosaic face and diamonds. I need 1 additional watch link to make the fit more comfortable. Do you have this link? If so, how much is it? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I went to my local jeweler and it was suggested that I contact you.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can order the additional link, I can have my local jeweler add it to my watch.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had bought extra links for a Concord Sarasota watch from someone on ebay but these links were not right for my watch

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, about how old is the watch?

beyond a certain age most parts are not available for the band, and replacement of the band is about the only option.

.

We can go from there