HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We have a and rodgers 1F-80-361 thermosat, and it's blowing

We have a white and...
We have a white and rodgers 1F-80-361 thermosat, and it's blowing out hot air. The indoor temperature is 85 and the thermostat is set for 64. We seem to have heat instead of cold air blowing out, and it is terribly uncomfortable.
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?
Customer: How do I check the settings. The unit was just serviced and last. It has been working fine until today.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If you can tell me what to do. If we have a contract with Perfect Comfort, will a technician come out on Sunday?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, it's blowing out heat instead of cold air, and it's unbearable inside.
9/24/2017
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Hi my name is***** will need from you the name and model # of your unit so I can assist you to the best of my ability.

Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician
White and Rodgers 1F-80-361
Charlene
How long to get advice? I have been waiting for 2 hours.
Phone call session started
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician