HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just bought a Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Thermostat. It is working…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Thermostat. It is working fine but this morning our hydro went out and here's my problem. I have 2 guide books that the installer gave me but one is French and the other I think is Spanish. Can you please send me a book that is all English or the instructions in English? I don't know how to put in the date and time for now but would appreciate one with English. My address is: ***** Cambridge, ON. N3H 4P1. Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Just the thermostat. Our hydro went out and I don't know how to install the date and time.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well, yes, since I'm the only one here. I must tell you that I'm not very techy and I'm also a Senior.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's the only problem right now. The guy that installed it showed me how to change the temperature etc. so that's not it. My furnace just came on...it's hot here, so it was the air conditioner.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I don't work for Honeywell so all I can give you is a link to the manual online. If you want a hard copy then call Honeywell at 1-***-***-**** on Monday
Link below to the online manual

https://forwardthinking.honeywell.com/related_links/thermostats/tseries/Lyric_T6_Pro_Wi-Fi_Professional_Install_Guide_-_33-00153.pdf