HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My lux 500 thermostat doesnt display temp readout.

Customer Question
My lux 500 thermostat...

My lux 500 thermostat doesnt display temp readout

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat, furnace works but i have no idea what temp

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Minor yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If your unit has a reset button above the NEXT button you can try a reset but you may have to replace the thermostat if the reset doesn't work. If the reset doesn't work the thermostat may not function properly. So I wouldn't try it until/unless you're ready to replace it.